There is no one creed that defines us, but there are affirmations of faith that hold us together in our respective journeys.
- We believe that the Bible is God's primary revelation, and we also believe that more light continues to break into this present age.
- We believe the historic affirmation "No Creed but Christ." Doctrinal freedom is cherished and honored within our congregation.
- We believe in Christian unity and pray the prayer of Jesus, "That they may all be one."
- We believe in one God known as Creator, Christ, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Church is made up of people in need of God's grace and that it is the Church's work to share God's grace with others as good news.
- We believe that the mission of the Church is to work for justice that the peace (Shalom) of God may prevail across the Earth.
- We celebrate Communion every Sunday in worship. Because we believe that Christ is the host and that Christ does not turn anyone away, we practice an Open Table. Whether you are baptized or not; whether you believe a little or you believe a lot, you are welcome to share the Communion meal with us.